1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for my life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. My purpose in life is to seek God with my whole heart and to build my goals around His priorities. (Matthew 6:33)
3. My body is the living temple of God and must not be defiled by the lusts of the world. (Daniel 1:8)
4. My church must teach the foundational truths of the Bible and reinforce my basic convictions. (Matthew 28:19-20)
5. My children and grandchildren belong to God, and it is my responsibility to teach them Scriptural principles, Godly character and basic convictions. (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)
6. My activities must never weaken the Scriptural convictions of another Christian. (Proverbs 28:10)
7. My marriage is a life-long commitment to God and to my marriage partner. (Genesis 2:24)
8. My money is a trust from God and must be earned and managed according to Scriptural principles. (1 Timothy 6:10)
9. My words must be in harmony with God's Word, especially when reproving and restoring a Christian brother. (Galatians 6:1)
10. My affections must be set on the things above, not on things on earth. (Matthew 6:20-21)
Our purpose is to provide a Christ-centered environment that will encourage every child to grow in the Lord. We believe God has a special plan for your child's life.
Within the context of God's plan, we desire to teach scriptural principles, Godly character, and right living so that your child may grow in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
The Tabernacle Learning Center considers it a privilege to have you entrust your child to us. Thank you for the opportunity to teach and share in your child's life.